BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, May 12, 2008

GREAT MOTHER'S DAY







MOM'S DAY or weekend was so nice. I talked to all my kids and got beautiful flower arrangements of all sorts - gorgeous. Eric gave me two arrangements. Brighton had exchanged with me a Forever 21 card so I went shopping with that. Doug and Stef also sent yummy designer cupcakes. Eric and I saw "Ironman" on Friday and I took my little momma to see "Baby Mama" on Saturday. On Sunday we had a family picnic and I only took 7 pictures - I need rehearsal on this for sure. But here's a few of the extended family.

2 comments:

Doug & Stef said...

Looks like you had fun, I'm so glad. I hope you had a great mother's day!

brighton quinn said...

My favorite part of all of this is that Grandma liked Baby Mama so much and kept telling everyone to see it! "It was hilarious"- she says! Indeed Grandma Indeed! Miss hangouts with you and papa mouse and the Gparents- to be continued...